If within the warranty time this GTRS guitar malfunctions as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, GTRS will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument as it deems appropriate by its sole discretion. GTRS reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS.
- GTRS will provide 1 year warranty for the guitar and battery (Strings and USB cable are not included).
- Please keep your purchase receipt and warranty card for warranty service. If you can not show the purchase receipt with the date on it, then the warranty date starts when the guitar was sent out from the factory.
- GTRS will provide repair service after the warranty time period but consumer will have to pay for the repair, man hours, and shipping cost.
- All the parts that replaced during the maintenance will have 180 warranty time.
This Warranty Is Subject to The Following Limitations
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any instrument that has been altered or modified in any way or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
- Any instrument whose warranty card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, negligence, accident, or improper operation.
- The subjective issue of tonal characteristics.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature
- Normal wear and tear (i.e., worn frets, worn machine heads, worn plating, string replacement, scratched pickguards, or damages to or discoloration of the instrument finish for any reason).
- Any instrument that has been purchased from an unauthorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals, or non-industry approved polishes.
- Cracking, discoloration, or damage of any sort to the finish or plating for any reason.
- GTRS warranty does not apply to an instrument whose "action" is lower than the standard "action" as defined in the owner’s manual.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
Please check with your distributor or dealer in your country for warranty matters. Warranty issues must be handled through your dealer or distributor. If you are an international customer who has purchased (or plans to purchase) from a US dealer, we can handle warranty matters directly but you will be responsible for shipping both ways. We encourage international customers to purchase through your local distributor or dealer for this reason. Our international distributors are set up to handle warranty issues in their respective countries. If you do not have an authorized GTRS dealer in your country, please contact us directly for further details.
If your GTRS Guitar needs warranty service, please contact your seller or GTRS first and provide your purchase receipt and warranty card. No instrument may be returned to GTRS without prior Return Authorization. Only Authorized GTRS Service Centers may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. GTRS does not accept liability for defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons or non-warranty service not performed by GTRS or an Authorized GTRS Service Center.
* If you are an Indiegogo Backer and need Warranty Service, please contact GTRS Team directly. Our GTRS Team will send you the instruction to obtain warranty service. email@example.com